Monday, June 8, 2009

Last night in the USA

Well, today is(was) my last day in the states before I leave for S. Korea. I'm mostly packed, the left will be for the morning. I'm pretty excited, not too nervous. Feeling pretty good (I normally feel rather ill before traveling, for whatever reason. Just always had a week stomach). My father gave me two cameras to bring with me, so I will have pictures (and possibly video), I made my bank aware of my trip, so I should have money, my cellphone is capable of super roaming and I have skype (as well as a headset as of tonight), so I'll have phone access (Please please please do not call my cell phone while I am gone unless it's desperately important. I will not be happy to hear from you. However, do add my to skype so I can try it out. daniel.ryan.shor), I'll have my netbook so I should have internet right away (and in the airports). I just need to check-in, throw some stuff in my bags, and I'm good.

Most likely my next post will be in S. Korea, but if I get bored and something interesting/relevant happens in the airport/something goes wrong, it might not be the case. I'll try to take some pictures so I can put them in the post, as well.

-Daniel

P.S. If anyone reads this, please comment so I know! I'll give you a shout-out or something.

3 comments:

  1. Don't die while you're over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan! Enjoy your trip! I'll be following your blog. Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get hit by any nuclear devices while there... I'd hate to hear your grandmother tell me she told me so. Have fun!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete