Friday, September 25, 2009

Classes

Should have waited a bit, apparently. Here's my schedule:

Monday: Intensive Japanese (9-12:10)
Tuesday: Kanji (1-2:30), Japan's Foreign Policy (2:45-4:15), Movements in Japanese Intellectual History (4:30-6)
Wednesday: Russia: From Lenin to Putin and Medvedev (1-2:30)
Thursday: Intensive Japanese (9-12:10), Japan's Foreign Policy (1-2:30)
Friday: Intensive Japanese (9-12:10), Russia: From Lenin to Putin and Medvedev (1-2:30), Movements in Japanese Intellectual History (4:30-6)

This is tentative though, as I still hope to test up from level 1 to level 2 in Intensive Japanese, which could effect my Intensive Japanese course times as well as my Kanji course times, and I may drop Movements in Japanese Intellectual History for The Collapse of Complex Societies due to issues with credits (It meets on Tuesdays from 4:30-6)

1 comment:

  1. COMMENT OF ANGER: The rooms change each time the class meets! I have 7 class rooms for 5 courses. It would be more if 2 class rooms weren't recycled by different courses. Should I just be happy my Japanese course, which uses two blocks, doesn't change rooms during the 10 minute break?

    Also, side rant: AUGH AT HAVING CLASS 10.5 HOURS A WEEK FOR 7 CREDITS (Japanese courses). Yay! To having 3 hours of class a week for 4 credits, and 1.5 hours for 2 credits (SILS courses).

    ReplyDelete